Re: [MILCOM] NSA: struggling with diversity ...

>The National Security Agency, whose size, secrecy and mission were spawned by
>the Cold War, is in the midst of personnel changes that current and former
>employees warn are a threat to national security.
>
>Former employees call senior leadership the "Irish Mafia" and the Office of
>Discrimination Complaints and Counseling "a party organization for blacks."

A heartwarming report.

The NSA represents the worst of America: its paranoia, its ruthlessness, its end-justifies-
the-means amorality.  The NSA's personnel policies reveal its attitudes clearly
(http://theory.stanford.edu/people/donald/NSA.doc.html).

It is ironic indeed that the NSA is being weakened, not by the foreign enemies it
sees behind every curtain, but by the EEOC, as its immoral and callous mistreatment
of employees, its jealous defense of white male privilege, are all finally revealed to be
utterly inconsistent with modern principles.

There is no place any longer in the world for an agency like the NSA.  It is an enemy to
freedom and an enemy to the free citizenry of its own country.

We need a new agency, one to defend us against infowar, to help industrial competitiveness,
to assist Americans in retaining their freedoms rather than attempting to strip them
away for its own evil purposes.  Let us all hope that the changing of the guard at the NSA
will lead to a rebirth and a renewal as an agency looking forward, rather than one concerned
only with guarding its own rear.

Anon