Re: Is the Vulisbot triggered by my posts?

snow <[email protected]> writes:

> > Tim, I'm not having any "problems" with bwalk (the only computer with the
> > modem - others are in no way connected to the internet for security reasons
> > I've replaced OS/2 on it by Windows 95.  I'm going to add some more hardwar
> > before I add NT 4.0.
>
> 	I'd say that is a problem.

Bwalk seems to work fine. I still have OS/2 on one more box.
(The idea was that I wanted to have NT (I don't have it now), and
figured I'll use the box that's not good for anything anyway.)

This whole silly thread reminds me of a joke which I partially forgot.
Basically, a bunch of women are asked, suppose you're stranded on a little
uninhabited island, and you see a ship full of sex-starved men. (Or
something like this.) They all give different answers, and the blonde
says: "I understand the situation, but I fail to see a problem."

---