Re: Recreational pharmaceuticals by genetic engineering

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Tim May wrote:

> Then, when the narcs and BATFags searched his house and found the
> inevitable mold on the bread, the curdled milk, etc. (Jim is a bachelor,
> and a computer person, so the mold, etc. is inevitable) they could add this
> to the indictment.

Or he could hide it in cheese or other mold-bearing substances.  Would
make pizza and beer more fun...

> And "The Oregonian" could breathlessly headline: "Drug-Producing Molds
> Found in Home of Terror-Chemist."

When looking for sleezy headlines from the Oregano, look for the evening
edition.  They are the most sensationalist.  (My favorate is still "Guns a
part of fungus season.")

Here are a few possible headlines...

"Death cheese found in home of Munster-terrorist"
"Gudda tip brings in Cheesie Terrorist"
"Bell Threat to Portland Delis"

The permutations are endless...

[email protected] | "Those who are without history are doomed to retype it."