Re: Airlines to start profiling, bag matching

At 08:13 PM 7/10/97 -0700, Marshall Clow wrote:

>>Others say profiling may discriminate against some ethnic groups.
>>"Passengers should not have to give up essential liberties just to get
>>on planes," says the ACLU's Gregory Nojeim.
>>
>Yes, but we've already lost that fight.
>Your papers, please?

"Is this Nazi land so good?  Would you leave it if you could?" - from the
missing part of the Clinton inaguration speech
---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|