Re: The Recent Trend in "Collective Contracts"

[email protected] (Anonymous) writes:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 1997 at 03:29:37PM -0700, Tim May wrote:
>
> > Your intent clearly is to troll this group with government-friendly
> > shilling.
>
> I suppose it could be just as accurately said that you troll the group
> with government-unfriendly shilling.  Some have an unfortunate habit
> of rising to the bait.

I don't respond to Kent, and most of the time delete his articles after
reading only the first few lines.  I hope that one day he will say
something more profound that his usual trolls.

> > And like Sternlight, you mask your
> > ignorance on many issues with pomposity.
>
> Possibly.  Obviously not doing a very good job.  Clearly, my ignorance
> is boundless, and what I know is very tiny indeed.  However, I observe
> that you are very familiar with pomposity, and should therefore be a
> good judge.

Back when Sternlight joined this mailing list briefly and started trolling
people with his stupid and ignorant rants, I repeatedly asked everyone not
to respond to his trolls on-list.  When Sternlight was ignored, he left.
He might have had something interesting to say (he knows a lot more about
crypto than Timmy - still not much) but he chose not to.

> > Like Detweiler and Vulis, your
> > intent is to disrupt the group.
>
> I don't know about Detweiler.  In my short tenure on this list Vulis
> has given no evidence that his intent is to "disrupt the group" -- he
> just seems to express his sometimes extreme opinions.  Like you.

Timmy is just lying. I'm not disrputing this mailing list - quite the
opposite, I played a signficant role in saving it from censorship.

Detweiller knows much more than Timmy about cryptography and is a
victim of his censorship.

---