Re: The Recent Trend in "Collective Contracts"

An anonymous message dated: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 08:46:32 +0200 (MET DST), and signed with the initials KC, wrote:

>In any case, it is not true that my intent is to "disrupt the group",
>and it is hard to see how my few, offhand posts on the topic of the
>tobacco agreement could be seen as anything remotely approaching a
>deliberate campaign.  I think you are attributing me far more potency
>than is warranted.

I try not to contemplate your impotence too often, Kent.

>KC

Damn.  Kent's figured out anonymous remailers.  I read this message because it came from anonymous--Kent's in my killfile.

Know what this means?

Anonymous remailers have more reputation capital than Kent.

ReputationMunger