Re: Int'l High School Exchange

[email protected] writes:

> Have you ever thought about having a high school student from another
> country come and stay with your family?

I could take on a few h.s. girls, but my wife might get jealous.

> Pacific Intercultural Exchange (P.I.E.) has been matching high school
> students with American host families for more than 20 years.

Does this mean you only provide oriental girls?

> American families, families just like yours.  Imagine sharing your
> traditions with a teenager from another country.

Like, what kinds of traditions?

I have a tradition to encrypt, like, everything.  Would I still be
allowed to do that if I had a non-US teenage girl here?  Would I have
to take steps to prevent her from using my computers?

---