Re: Campingsport Amsterdam

At 07:58 AM 7/15/97 +0200, kris carlier wrote:
>we're going there too, and one of the things we wondered was whether it
>might have been possible to hire a tent *locally*. I can get tents all
>right, but the biggest problem is transportation. I surely hope that in
>case you're going to rent one of their tents, delivery and pick-up is
>included.

Amsterdam isn't all that far from the camp site and you can always make a
run there. I rented one of the 10x5 meter army tents used for the San
Francisco Bay Area delegation from

Purmerend
Beemsterbugwal 12  (++ 31 299 420999)

The tent is 250FL, deposit is 750FL for a total of 1000FL.

See you all in Amsterdam,

--Lucky Green <[email protected]>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  DES is dead! Please join in breaking RC5-56.
  http://rc5.distributed.net/