Re: Microsoft will NOT ship browser with RSACi on by default

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Wait -- so you're saying they *didn't* do the right thing with RSACi?
>
> BTW, we should differentiate generally between state action and private
> action. Getting fucked by Microsoft != getting fucked by the government.

When microsoft has more power and money then most goverments I begin to
see no real difference between president Bill gates and any other
totalrion dictator.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  ex-net.scum and proud
You Say To People "Throw Off Your Chains" And They Make New Chains For
Themselves? --Terry Pratchett