Re: Center for Security Policy calls for domestic key escrow (fwd)

Any organization with the word "center" in it's name gives me the creeps
lately.

There is no "center" in an information society.

Furthermore, "center" reminds me more and more of "Moscow Center", in
Djerzhinsky Square...

Wishing for better weather. I've had enough 'cold' climate to last lifetime.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/