Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

I do not know if the copy I received of this information was sent
directly to me or if I got it through the Cypherpunks list.  Was there
one copy that was sent directly to the list?  I have received lots of
copies after the first one that I know were forwarded.

I think that we should recognize that---if the message is not a
forgery---it comes from some people who are a long ways away from the
extremes of either intelligence or stupidity.  So I wonder:  would we
be quite so bothered if it had been labeled ``Press Release''?

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: [email protected]    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu