Re: Keepers of the keys

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." --Samuel Johnson

Often those who speak of patriotism wield the term as a thunderbolt to
head off criticism of their plans. "It is unpatriotic to oppose the
CDA, mandatory key escrow." It is indeed the last refuge of a scoundrel
when used as an excuse to violate civil liberties.

I suspect that's not what Tim was doing below.

-Declan