reminder service

Hi! I am writing to tell you about an amazing service that could change your life.  Have
you ever forgotten an important date or special occasion?  The Lifetime Reminder
Service could be the answer to all of your problems!  We will send you a postcard one
week prior to every date you need to be reminded of, FOR THE REST OF YOUR
LIFE!!.  We can also send people gift pacs for you automatically.  These gift pacs are
perfect for any occasion.  You can take advantage of the Lifetime Reminder Service's
benifits for a one time fee of only $39.00.  But for a limited time I am selling the
membership for only $30.00(while supplies last).  That is a one time fee and you will
be a member for the rest of your life!!!  If you are interested in ordering please reply via
email, or you can check out http://user.icx.net/~slender/reminder.html.
my name is Eddie Loveday, if you have any questions please feel free to email me at
[email protected].   I accept C.O.D. orders. To order please email me with your
addresse, name, and telephone number.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this.