Re: DEATH TO THE TYRANTS

The Secret Service sells tree ornaments every year. They're quite nice.
Though by the time I got back from Singapore last December, they were sold
out. Don't think they do mail order; it's just for building residents.

If there's a tremendous amount of interest I might be talked into taking
orders this year. They're only about $12 each.

I hear from fellow jlists that the S.S. also runs a souvenier shop in the
basement of the Old Executive Office Building, on the White House
compound. I've never been able to find it, though.

-Declan