Re: Declan Does Boylove

Now *this* is a Subject: line I never expected to see flash across my screen...

Since dejanews.com is on that swamp-list, I suspect pathfinder.com may
appear as well.

Banning images or text because they might lead to impure thoughts or even
criminal actions is odd. It makes individuals *less* responsible for what
they do, and refuses to admit the possibility of free will...

-Declan

At 12:17 -0700 7/29/97, Mike Duvos wrote:
>Declan writes:
>
>[snip]
>
>Very nice article.
>
>>    "They shouldn't be doing these things with the children's pictures,"
>>     Cox says.
>
>Cough.  One wonders why these nuts spend so much of their time worrying
>about what they imagine others to be aroused by, and why they embrace the
>doctrine of "vicarious long-distance molestation" whenever they think an
>otherwise ordinary photograph has been the victim of some random
>stranger's impure thoughts.
>
>Such nonsense is central to the doctrine of radical feminists like Andrea
>Dworkin, of the "Playboy is rape" mentality.  I've never had a clue as to
>why such individuals aren't laughed out of the auditorium immediately.
>
>Anyone want to wager whether http://netlynews.com/ is the newest addition
>to the other 82k of URLs on Paladino's now-famous "Sewer Site"? :)
>
>--
>     Mike Duvos         $    PGP 2.6 Public Key available     $
>     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $
>         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}

Declan McCullagh
Time Inc.
The Netly News Network
Washington Correspondent