[NEWS}: "Jim Bell to Face More Prison Time than Pol Pot"

Reuter, Seattle: In an ironic twist, notorious info-terrorist and thought
criminal James Dalton Bell is expected to be imprisoned longer than former
Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot will be imprisoned in Cambodia.

Reached for comment, U.S. Deputy Assistant Persecutor Francine P. Malveaux
admitted that Bell's punishment is indeed harsher than that befalling Pol
Pot, accused of ordering the killing of 3 million Cambodians from 1975 to
1979. She said, "But Bell confessed to his crimes, and Pol Pot just took
the Fifth, so Mr. Pot was actually not convicted of anything more serious
than selling contraband copies of "Zap Comix," which his rebel band was
smuggling in from Myanmar."

FBI Director Louis Unfreeh acknowledges the harsh treatment Bell is
receiving is meant as a deterrent. "We are looking into the possibility of
inviting Mr. Pot to come to the United States after he completes his 3
months of community service...we'd like him to advise us on our growing
internal security problems," he noted.

Bell could not be reached for comment.