Re: Entrust Technologies's Solo - free download

At 2:58 PM 7/31/97 -0400, Sandy Harris wrote:
> Dr. Jai Maharaj <[email protected]> wrote:

>|>|
>|>|
>|>|

>|>Postings in news.announce.newusers.
>|
>|That's ridiculous.  One shopping for an ISP, without
>|access to the Net, is not in a position to read a
>|notice in a newsgroup.
>
>No, but any decent ISP (or corporate or institutional system
> administrator) will . . .

The faact that an ISP supports censorship takes away
the "decent" qualification, thus invalidating the
other premise and whatever else was built upon it.

> . . . suggest reading that newsgroup in their
> material for new users and/or set up new accounts so they
> are automatically subscribed to it. & any sensible new user
> will read & heed.

That is unacceptable since the users would have already
paid for the account by that time and signed a contract.

Jai Maharaj
[email protected]
Om Shanti