Dr. Jai Maharaj

It is quite humorous to see that our beloved list is so populated by these
so called doctors.  For a while we have had a Doctor Grubor, previously, a
Doctor Vulis, and now we are blessed by this Doctor.

Will the tentacles of Vulis never cease blessing us?

(Strangely enough I didn't think Vulis was into Indian metaphysics.  "Dr.
Jai Maharaj" has an extensive page on the topic.  Aparently this creature
professes to be an astrologer.

I wonder if the rumours that our beloved drs are pedophiles and are
involved in a child trafficking ring.  Supposedly, Dr. Grubor flies small
boys between the ages of two and six between Dr. Vulis's residence in New
York, and Dr. Maharaj's residence in Hawaii.  All three are known
cocksuckers of course.

The hidden protected areas of his web site which my Breen agents have
infiltrated show that Dr. Majaras uses the anal juices of his child
victims to predict the future...  Scum like this cannot be tolerated.  It
also shows much colaboration between the three.

I strongly suggest we "boy"cott this dastardly threesome.

---
 Trevor Goodchild