Re: House Report on SAFE

   John Young said:

>Note: that's JYX.COM, (same as 108240.primehost.com)
>our temp site to fill in for remanded JYA which  is to be unJimmed
>soon, isn't it, your honor, what stink you screeching about, that's
>just rotting pork.

I must have missed a post on this. Have you been ordered to remove
material by Jim Bell? Has equipment been seized?

(Feel free to cc: cypherpunks if it's relevant)

Any background on this would be appreciated, or any pointers to texts you
may have online already explaining it are equally welcomed.

Rgds.

--
   .////.   .//    Charles Senescall             [email protected]
 o:::::::::///                                   [email protected]
   '\\\\\'   \\    <A HREF="http://quux.apana.org.au/~apache/">Apache</A>