Attorney

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
To comment or to have your address removed from our mailing list, see
the end of this message.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Put your own personal, business, or corporate attorney on retainer for only $70.

Why pay $200.00 to $500.00 per hour for legal work?  Our staff of experienced
attorneys are at your service.  Among the services provided are:

*  Legal writing and lawyer letters
*  Drafting and reviewing contracts and briefs
*  Research, advice, and opinions
*  Tax law
*  Real Estate
*  Negotiations and arbitrations
*  Accidents
*  Leases
*  Wills and trusts

You never have to leave the comfort of your home or office.  All work
is done by phone, fax, or email.  You pay a monthly fee of only $70.
The first hour each month is FREE and you pay only expenses plus
$50 for each additional hour regardless of the type of work.

UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied you will not
be charged.  It's as simple as that.

Note:  To protect your privacy, our name, address, and phone, fax and
private email numbers will only be divulged to our clients.

Don't get stuck paying one third of a cash settlement or a huge fee to an
attorney for a few hours work.  Don't sign a contract, buy a house, settle a
dispute, or make a major decision until you review it with your own personal
attorney.  Don't let the company that's jerking you around get away without
a lawyer letter.  Become our client now and have legal representation available
at your finger tips.

To become our client, simply pay the $70 retainer fee for the first month.  Upon
receipt of your retainer, we will send our contract of representation immediately.
You can pay by Credit Card or Check by replying with the following information:

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your City, State, Zip:
Your Phone, FAX, and Work Numbers:
Your Email Address:

CREDIT CARDS ONLY

Name on card:
Card Number:
Expiration Date (Month and Year):
Billing Address of Card: City, State, Zip:

CHECKS ONLY

Name Printed on Checks (must be authorized signer):
Address on Checks:
City, State, Zip:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Transit Number (Fraction in upper right corner of
check, example 67-8/1442):
Check Number:
Checking Account Number:
Bank Routing Number (9 digit number between colons):
Computer Number at the bottom left (include entire number with
spaces and colons):

When you submit your payment, you will be entitled to any type of
legal work or representation that can be rendered by mail, phone,
FAX, or email.  The first hour per month is FREE.  Each additional
hour is $50 per hour plus expenses.   $70 per month will automatically
be charged to your credit card or checking account.  You may cancel
your contract at any time without penalty.  If you are not satisfied with
our work, your hourly payment will be refunded.  You will receive a
Credit Card or Check receipt monthly by your choice of regular
mail, FAX, or email.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Read carefully, important information for only those NOT wishing
to becomes clients.

**  The sender of this message hereby rejects any and all
offers of product or services.
**  The sender of this message hereby gives notice that any
replies to this message that do not contain legitimate credit card or
bank account numbers of a person wishing to become a client are
discarded automatically without being read or acted upon.
**  If anyone not wishing to become a client has questions or
comments, please phone 513-763-3884.
**  The sender of this message hereby gives notice that due to system
automation if, and only if, a reply has the word "remove" in the "Subject"
field (not the message), is the address guaranteed to be removed from
the mailing list.
**  In most programs, If you double click to the right of the arrow below,
the word "remove" will be written in the "Subject" field of the reply email
for you!  Then, just send the message.

double click here ==> [email protected]?subject=remove