tcs_gateway2.treas.gov (IRS Harrassment of Cypherpunks List?)

After failing to find in the list archives previous posts from the
treas.gov address I was surprised to come across an example in a book
about the cypherpunks that was sent to the list some months ago.
Although I seem to recall this post as being authentic I am unable to
confirm this since my browser doesn't seem to be getting along with the
search engines for some reason or another. Can anyone confirm that the
message below is an authentic message that was sent to the list at the
time stated and with the same message ID? The reason I ask is that I
have found and corelated messages from the same server which indicate
that if the message came to the list with the message ID below then it
was indeed composed and initially sent the day before the article quoted
actually appeared in the newspaper.
If someone could confirm that the following message appeared on the list
with the same header as indicated below I would appreciate it.
(There are some other strange discrepancies I have found in Jim Bells
case too but I will refrain from commenting until I have had a chance to
confirm them.)

The message as portrayed in the book is as follows:
[204.151.246.2]) by toad.com (8.7.5/8.7.3) with
SMTP id RAA03178 for <[email protected]>; Wed, 2 Apr 1997 17:40:04
-0800 (PST)