Re: Tim 1 - Joichi 0 - DreamMonger NULL / Re: Joichi gives up / Tim Throws a "Leaner" / Re: Tim Speaks the

At 01:42 97/08/04 EST, TruthMonger wrote:

>   Sure, quit before we even have a chance to use the cheap shots we've
> thought up since our last posts. Spoilsport.

> > Tim, you're in my killfile now too so I'm not going to respond directly to
> > your comments.
>
>   Me neither. I'm going to use email.

OK. I was trying to not-so-elegantly back out of the big hole I dug for
myself.
To be completely honest, I am fascinated (I don't know if this is the right
word
here...) by this discussion and if we were f-t-f I would probably still be
engaged
but I find Tim's arguments too deep to write off, but I find myself without
enough
time right now to engage with my full attention...and if I don't give this my
full
attention, I'm sure I'll lose... so, I gave up... for now. I'll formulate my
thoughts
and next time, I'll think before I write. Maybe I'll wait for a chance to take
stab at Tim later on.

At 00:44 97/08/04 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Jim, I hope you meant to say "wound not be compromising" in the above
statement.
This may sound like an afterthought, but one of the reasons that I did
such a stupid thing as post my association with a police study group
here was as a part of being very open about what I was doing and
trying to ask for advice on that basis. Also, FYI, I am not being paid
by the government or any 3rd party. I am not a "consultant" to the
government. I am an "outside expert". I am not representing the police
to the people of Japan, I am trying represent the peoples' interest to
the government... but I'll stop now before I get bashed again.

- Joi

--
Finger [email protected] or [email protected] for PGP Key
Fingerprint for RSA PGP Key ID 0x0EE23A2D