[ANNOUNCE] Another Bay Area August Cypherpunks Meeting - Mountain View

At 12:03 PM 8/2/97 -0700, Lucky Green wrote:
>This month's SF Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting will take place at a new
>location. Please pay close attention to the directions.
>Saturday, August 9, 1997 at 1:00 PM PDT. [22:00 local]
>The Workshop tent, HIP'97 Campground, Almere, The Netherlands.

For those who aren't that HIP or Beyond HOPE, or are otherwise still in
Western North America, Another SF Bay Area Cypherpunks Meeting will take
place in Mountain View, at Printer's Ink on Castro Street.
Besides the usual Cypherpunks topics, the program will include the
	Small Brewers' Festival http://www.smallbrewersfest.com/
which will be taking place that day in Mountain View.
(An extremely serious program is anticipated, potentially followed by
The Reptiles and Jerry's Kids in Redwood City that night.)

If anybody brings a Metricom modem, we can try to connect with the
Netherlands meeting by PGPfone or the HIP'97 VRML server;
please let me know if you plan to bring one so we can conspire
about connectivity.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)