Crypto Legislation Page - docs and links

I've collected all the stuff I've had laying around since Feb. or so
regarding the Senate and House Bills on crypto, including comment papers
and links thereto, Congressional Record dumps, and so forth.  I intend to
keep this up to date as things 'move forward' --- Thanks to these lists for
a lot of pointers to valuable information; my hope is that my page provides
a central location for monitoring, as much of the information has been
scattered about among the .org's who are watching, JYA, etc. etc.

Any comments appreciated, thx.

see www.best.com/~geeman