Re: "Censor's Sensibility" sidebar, from Time Magazine

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} wrote:

> > NetNanny
> >
> >    (www.odci.gov/) U.S. Central Intelligence Agency
>
> Is thats where the world fact book is mounted?  It would be a pitty that
> this usefull resurch tool would be blocked.  I mean thay might find out
> that the CIA consideres every single country in the world a magour transit
> point for drugs.

Especially the evil designer drugs TCP and UDP.  Some countries try to
block them at their borders, but they always seem to route around it.

[email protected] | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.