Platypus and the kangaroos

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <[email protected]> writes:

> > E.g. read the Net.Scum page for Debbie Taylor to read
> > how the homos tried to censor the Web site called "www.godhatesfags.com"
>
> I have no problems with that web site's existence.

I haven't looked at the site (I conclude from the name that it's probably not
something I care to see), but I will fight for its free speech. Apparently
a number of people listed at the Net.Scum site do want to shut down this
site because they don't like its name and/or contents.

Agis's troubes with the (largely homosexual) Net.Cabal started before they
signed up Stanford Wallace.

> [1] Demitri A little bit of resurch would of established what my
> sexualiaty is.  For the record most of my parteners have been femail[2]

David, with all due respect, I got more interesting things to research
than your sexuality! :-)

[2] Have any of the "others" been kangaroos?

---