Re: Encrypting same data with many keys...

> So if I wanted to do this and use RSA, how could it be shielded from
> attack?  I take it switching to DH or MH won't help.   Would Eliptic
> Curves have different properties against this attack?
>
> Maybe a random session key in the middle would help?

Using a salt would work.  DH would be okay if you used DH to exchange
a different key with each recipient and then conventionally encrypted
the message with that key.

The point is that you need to use different (random) inputs to each P-K
operation in order to avoid the possibility of ending up with a system
of equations that could be solved.