Re: HIP hip hooray

 A million monkeys operating under the pseudonym
 "Mark Grant <[email protected]>" typed:

> Hey, Zooko! You were the only Cypherpunk who made the article in the
> 'Independent' (by that blonde reporter who was wandering around), though
> Lucky Green was mentioned by name.

Wow.  Oh how the mighty have fallen, from an adulatory spread
in Wired to a mention in The Independent.  And to think that
Lucky was the fellow who was supposed to get the most benefit
from the situation in the first place!

> '"[hacking] can be a wonderful thing", explained Zooco, a member of the
> CypherPunks. "Pretty much every useful aspect of modern computing was
> devised by hackers -- like the Internet and email."'
>
> So did she spell your name wrong, or were you using a pseudonym ;-) ?

I sound like an idiot, so I'm glad she mispelled my name.

Also that's a pretty darn loose quote.  The "--" there, for
example, spans several sentences of conversation...

Did the article print her e-mail address?

Thanks,