Re: Remailer hating Nazis (was Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses))

At 09:58 AM 8/15/97 +0200, you wrote:
>I wrote two remailer programs, I ran several remailers, and I am working
>on bugfixes for replay. I couldn't care less about your founding
>fathers who killed the native americans and raped their women.
>Killing virtually unarmed  people with guns is an act of cowardice.

According to you, remailer using people are cowards.  So quite frankly, why the hell are you helping remailers if you get so pissed at people using them?

Sounds like you don't have your priorities straight.

>Flaming me through a remailer is the equivalent of shouting
>'hey asshole!' and then running away. Children do it often.

If that's what you think of the blessed gift of anonymity, then, quite frankly, FUCK YOU.  Theres's nothing childish about using remailers, and if you think otherwise, then stop making them!

>I also cannot reply to you privately, so all other members of
>this mailinglist have to suffer our private flamewar.

I think they might even join in the fun.

Have a nice day, remailer hating Nazi.