Re: Bell, etc

Well, Mike, you've called for someone to take up the responsibility to go
through the trouble to set up a web page with stories on Jim, numerous
links to other Jim Bell info, and constant updates on his situation, plus
almost glorified him in your assessment of what happened to him.   Your
signature declares "{Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}".

Yet you haven't emailed your interest in visiting Jim, nor did you
volunteer to do any research, like I did, to find out where he is, how to
contact him, when to visit, etc. - and you live around here, you told me.

What's the deal?

    ..
Blanc