Re: None

At 09:09 PM 8/18/97 EDT, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>Anonymous <[email protected]> writes:
>> It would be a day to celebrate loudly if someone put a crater in DC.
>I'd love for this to happen!  I wish someone would condense the instructions
>for making nukes in one's garage into 4-6 lines suitable for .sigs.

Nukes 101: Steal two 4kg pieces of plutonium and a cannon barrel.
Use explosives to slam them together.  Wear yer lead underwear, fat man!
It'll probably just give you a messy nuclear fizzle, but that's not bad
for the Pentagon City Metro station or World Trade Center parking lot.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)