Re: PGP5i supports RSA keys?

On Sun, 17 Aug 1997, David Downey wrote:

[...]

> Even though you can generate
> RSALIB based keys, why do so when there is a newer and better algorythm
> supplied with the 5.0?

I will be useing PGP to sign NoCeMs and I wish to maximise the number of
peaple will be able to use my posts.  For this I would have to use the old
size key untill PGP5.0 gets a signifigent market share.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep. Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument