Re: Picketing With Packets

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <[email protected]> writes:

[...Standford wallis...]

> He's the loudest one. However in the week his system has been down,
> the amount of shit from Quantcom, newvest, etc hasn't subsided.

So we should work on stopping them.  Each one we stop it will be a little
harder to defend them selves.

> The answer is a technical solution that doesn't let the spammers drown
> out a discussion, if that's what you mean by censorship.

That is, you have one for me I hope.

[...]

> For reasons unknown, I seem to be on someone's mailing list for MMF's
> - I get A LOT of them in e-mail :-(

So you haven't seen the make "Make Dimitry Mad" posts to
alt.make.money.fast?  :D

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep. Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument