Re: Status of Cypherpunks list sites?

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Neva Remailer wrote:

> Apache wrote:
> >
> > I am subscribed to toad and
> > cyberpass under 3 or 4 names and I find toad is by far the quickest in
> > turn around time to me.
>
>   They can do wonderful things with people having multiple personalities
> these days. You ought to check it out.

if u bothered to pay attention u would discover that all posts are made as
apache or by my real name using apache@ accounts from whichever box I
happen to be on at the time. search the archives and do a 'who' on the
majordomos. if i was interested in exploring multiple personalities i
would use a remailer where such games would be harder to discover,
although many are unmasked eventually; some through error, some through
readers picking up various clues.

by way of note multiple subscriptions became quite common during the great
censorship debacle to ensure particular lists were getting uncensored and
complete feeds; no doubt that was before ur time though wasn't it.