Re: An end to "court appointed attorneys"

At 1:16 PM -0700 8/20/97, Patrick Oonk wrote:

>I am glad I live in the Netherlands, where there's at least of bit
>of social consciousness left.

As the repercussions of strong, unbreakable, untraceble crypto are felt,
this "social consciousness" will return to what it must be, individual
consciousness. Thus, you, Patrick Oonk, will be perfectly free to donate
money to whatever causes interest you.

But the ability of a herd to take a vote, real or alleged, will not be
sufficient to collect tribute from those who don't want to make the
contribution freely.

As to the billion or so underpeople who are incapable of contributing that
which others are willing to freely compensate them for, think of it as
evolution in action.

Besides, in about 6.7 years, the world will have replaced them. People are
like Doritos...the world will make more.

--Tim May