Re: heart

On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} wrote:
>
> > If we are willing to consider anyone of us to be less then human then we
> > all become less human.

[...]

> So what you are saying then is that when the scum inserts a toilet plunger
> up someone's butt you consider them less than human, therefore all of
> humanity becomes less than human including the plunging scum, therefore
> he himself is less than human...

Ok I'll take this slowly

1) All of humanity is equaliy human

2) If someone is made less then human then we all become less human by
that amount

For esample if Alice, Bob and Paul all have say 10 units of humanity.  Now
Paul shoves a plunger up Bobs datehole,  we could say that Paul should
have 5 units of humanity.  By rule one every body else is now also 5
units.

As you can planly see assining humanitiy and inhumanity is a pointless
esasize.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep. Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument