Re: Lab willing to sell "bunker buster" technology

Subject: Lab willing to sell "bunker buster" technology
  Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:52:58 -0700
  From: Tim May <[email protected]>
    To: John Young <[email protected]>
    CC: [email protected]
   *^^^*

John [please keep this private, OK?],

Your spilling the beans about my work on stuff a lot more powerful than
ordinary munitions is possibly dangerous to our work.
~-~-~-~            ~-~-~-~              ~-~-~-~           ~-~-~-~

Alec,
 Great work. I had given up on the "CC: Trojan" as unworkable, but I see
that you finally got the mail routers to accept the code changes.
 Now that we have the ability to CC: everyone's email to any destination
we choose, things ought to get pretty interesting. Pretty soon, no one
except you and I will have any secrets left--everyone's online life
will be an open book.
  (You did do the bug fix that keeps *our* messages from being CC:'ed,
didn't you?)

  I decoded the stego in the Eternity Server logo, and have decided
that it is too dangerous to let Adam Back continue to live. Should
we use poison, like we did with Dale Thorn, or should we have Bianca
fuck him to death?

  BTW, I think your suggestion that we encrypt our private emails is
ridiculous. That may be a fine idea for newbies and losers, but when
you are a master of technology and deception such as myself, there is
no danger, as long as you avoid stupid mistakes.

Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"
http://bureau42.base.org/public/xenix
"WebWorld & the Mythical Circle of Eunuchs"
http://bureau42.base.org/public/webworld
"The Final Frontier"
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/carljohn