Re: Spam-killing PGP5/ecash postage plugin Was Re: Remailer chaining plugin for Eudora

Another thought:  Simply have everyone automatically start signing (or
encrypting) the mail they send.  Then if something is signed by someone on
my main public key ring (so cypherpunks and other lists would have a key),
I let it through. If it is encrypted to me, I let it through (requiring
cpu cycles similar to hashcash).  Otherwise, it goes to the junkmail
folder.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---