Re: heart

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} wrote:

[...]

> > The cop can't become inhuman by any action thay take.
>
> How's that again?  Earlier you were saying that if any human considers
> another human inhuman, all huamns lose humanity points,

Earliar I was wrong.  The idear of group loss of humanity was sort of
badly thourt out.  However I stand by my original point that it is a bad
idear to consider peaple inhuman.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep. Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument