Re: heart

At 11:37 PM 8/27/97 -0400, Sean Roach wrote:
>I wasn't referring to when the things work improperly.  I was referring to
>cases specifically like the lawsuit brought against the makers of the TEC-9
>because some idiot used one on an office building full of people and it had
>the odassity to work.

Actually, it didn't work. The TEC-9 is such a lousy gun, it jammed
immediately. The killer dispatched all his victim with his backup 45. Not
that the pro-victimization lobby would care much about the facts.

--Lucky Green <[email protected]>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  DES is dead! Please join in breaking RC5-56.
  http://rc5.distributed.net/