Re: Sit, Bubu. Sit! / Re: Stay issued; modified stay to follow

Thank you for your e-mail message. Sam Perry ([email protected]) is on
a sabbatical until late September. If this involves a pending news event
before then, please contact my colleagues at [email protected]
and [email protected].
In the Interim, I can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]. Thank
you and all the best

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual  sender,
except  where  the  sender  specifically  states them to be the views of
Reuters Ltd.