Re: hello

Feanor wrote:
> On Aug 28, 22:22, Alexis wrote:
> > Can anybody teach me the abc's on Hacking, Cracking, Phranking,
> > Cryptomography, I know that to be a good hacker you have to know all,
> > but speciallize on one.  Or do any of you are in the LA area that
> > willing to teach me face to face.
>
> Boy, you're a fucking loser.

  And Feanor prefers those who like 'fucking a loser.'

> Hacking = expert/geeky computer usage.
       Or = smoker's cough
> Cracking = breaking into computer systams.
        Or = breaking into your mom's stash of rocks
> Phranking = some stupid fucking word you made up.
         Or = something that leaves stains in the shorts of total
             strangers, but improves their breath.
> Cryptomography = some other stupid fucking word you made up.
              Or = Cryptography based on the Platypus IgorRhythm

> So, you use 4 major terms, get two of them wrong, and can't use basic grammar.

  Sounds like Alexis needs to contact:
? the platypus {aka David Formosa} <[email protected]>
{Alexis. If the Platypus makes fun of your grammar, tell him to
 "Phrank oft and dye--you socks."}

> Even if I know the first thing about cracking (which I don't), I would never
> teach you that or anything else in a million years because you are obviously too
> stupid to be worth wasting my time on.

  Stop sugar-coating it, Feanor, and tell it like it is.

> Hell, you're even too stupid to troll well, if that's what this is...

  She caught _you_...

& the WannabeWallabe