Re: Fate of Jews in America (fwd)

At 8:47 PM -0700 8/29/97, Mike Duvos wrote:

>Extinction is a species concept.  Human beings, not human beings of Jewish
>extraction or belief, are the species here.  Therefore Jews cannot become
>"extinct," any more than people who like pretzels can become "extinct."
>
>Certain memes passed down by self-identified practitioners of the Jewish
>faith may become extinct, but that is another issue entirely.

The only interpretation that makes sense is that certain persons with
"Jewish" blood are worried that their "race" is being polluted by non-Jew
blood. Else why worry that intermarriage (miscegenation) is occurring?

If a Nordic or Germanic or Aryan person were to write the same editorial in
"The Washington Times" about his or her race, it would be laughed off as a
racist paranoid fantasy.

>It isn't?  What about the traitor Pollard, who has a fat pension and a
>comfortable lifestyle waiting for him in the Zionist entity, should the US
>government ever be so foolish as to let him out of prison.
>
>How many more Pollards has Zionist propaganda produced, who would do
>anything the Zionist entity commanded, to further its cause?
>
>Why do we continue to pour money into a self-declared country whose hidden
>agenda is to steal more of its neighbors' land, whose ideological
>orientation is blatantly racist, whose Supreme Court has ruled that
>torture is a legitimate means of interrogation, and which used to sing the
>praises of pre-democratic South Africa as the kind of society it wished to
>emulate?
>
>What was it Jim Baker said?

I don't know, but I certainly agree with your points about the Zionist
Entity. Of course.

--Tim May