AGAIN???DISINFO IN THE NY TIMES??? RESPOND!!!

Again the NY Times is blatantly misleading the public!

The following letter was sent to Jeri Clausing,
a NY Times reporter bringing the disinformative
article to her attention.

Please read her article and then send her a
"reminder" of her accountability to the public.
Journalism requires thourough research and not
just reliance on the press releases from NSI's
IAHC's, of DoC's pr agencies. Wheather it's
just pure laziness or wheather Ms. Clausing is
following an agenda of some sort, it still adds
up to dishonest and disinformative reporting.

You can email to Jeri Clausing at [email protected].
While you're at it, please cc it to her boss:
[email protected], [email protected]