Graphics

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Hello,

I design unique web graphics and web pages here in cyberspace.
http://www.laughingbird.com

I'd like to help you redesign your webpages by adding professional images.
My prices are all flat rates. I don't believe in  "hourly" charges.

I also have some free software on my site for you to
download. Made both for the Macintosh and Windows machines. There's a
cartoon
blackjack game... and a recipe program with 215 recipes called "The
Laughingbird Restaurant" with colorful cartoon graphics. Both
free, no strings attached. It's just my way of saying "thanks for
checking me out".

If you're interested in having some nice, totally customized, graphics...
animations... logos or Icons, please keep me in mind.

Thanks for listening.

Marc Sylvester
http://www.laughingbird.com

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>