Re: Commerce Department encryption rules declared unconstitutional

I think that's about right. One of the important questions was how broadly
Patel would rule, whether her ruling would apply just to Bernstein &
associates or whether she would enjoin the government from enforcing
ITAR/EAR at all.

Unfortunately, she chose the former. But look on the bright side: her
narrow decision may be less likely to be reversed, no?

-Declan