No Subject

At 05:55 PM 8/26/97 +1000, A non-stoned David Formosa wrote:
>I take a second sample from our plunger wealding cop, its the blood
of a
>homospapain i.e. a human.
>
>The cop can't become inhuman by any action thay take.

Humans can be very kind and polite, or they can just be murdering
assholes.

So in Dave's defense, despite the fact he made an argumant sounding
like he was on crack, I have to say that plungering someone is part of
human nature.  We're all capable of things along that line, and anyone
who thinks otherwise must have forgotten about the holocaust.

Does that make it any less wrong to do that?  Fuck no.  That cop
should still go to prison for life, at least.