Stupid Senate Tricks -- request for help

After yesterday's crypto-hearing, I decided I should write a story about
Stupid Senate Tricks -- how your elected representatives misspeak,
misstate, and misstep when it comes to technology. From the "What is PGP"
question at a recent hearing to Feinstein's meaningless blather yesterday,
this is fertile ground.

Do you have any favorite quotes? Not just crypto, but CDA, copyright, and
technology in general. Send 'em to [email protected].

thanks,

Declan