Re: EFF $10,000,0000 Challenge

At 05:31 PM 9/5/97 GMT, bureau42 Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>We at the Electronic Forgery Foundation realize that some of you wise
>guys are thinking that, for $10 million, it is well worth your while
>to write a program that will decipher the above message into something
>meaningful. Well, knock yourself out, dudes, but if you think that
>known forgers couldn't possibly be lying about the $10 million, then
>go directly to http://www.clueserver/fucking_idiot, do not pass GO
>and do not collect $200.

Clueserver.org would like to deny any connection to the above forgery
contest.  We are, in fact, working on our own contest involving a delivery
of e-cash to the first person who can predict the time and date of the
urinals in the FBI headquarters being electrified.  (Bonus e-cash if Freeh
is the first to pee in one.)

[email protected]