Re: FCPUNX:Show Me the Warheads!

At 10:13 PM 9/4/97 -0700, Tim May wrote:
> Stay away from soft targets (Tel Aviv, Haifa, the ZOG section of Jerusalem,
> New York, Washington, and so on--Harbors (e.g., Haifa, NYC) are pretty
> likely targets, due to the extreme ease of delivery). But also be prepared
> for major disruptions and panic even if you are nowhere near the blast.

Relax:   Anyone who can afford nukes, probably won't use them without
very good reason.

By the way, I have noticed that the Israelis have lately taken a considerably
more conciliatory attitude towards non state entitities.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]